POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Boring Character modelling : Re: Boring Character modelling Server Time
13 Aug 2024 11:25:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Boring Character modelling
From: Ben T  Scheele
Date: 24 Mar 2003 00:35:27
Message: <3e7e991f@news.povray.org>
No, no! You've got it all wrong.  The villain is supposed to have a goatee!
But you're on the right track with the red hair.  He definitely already has
thin lips, but it might help to make his irises and pupils smaller.  It's a
technique often used in anime.  Good work so far; I just about went mad
creating the demo blob hand when I started using Pov-Ray 3.1, so I can
admire this.

-Ben Scheele